Contact your local Town group moderators
When your question is about something happening in your Freecycle Town group, your Town moderators are the best people to answer it. Here's how to communicate with them.
To send a message to a Town group's moderator
- Log in at https://my.freecycle.org and click on My Towns
- Click on the name of a Town to send a message to those moderators
- Click on the Message Moderators button just below the Town Group name
- Type your message in the box and click the Send button
- You will see a confirmation that your message was sent in the top-right corner of the screen. Click View your thread and you will be taken to My Messages, where you can view your message.
Help your moderators help you by making sure your message includes the following: Post ID (if asking about a post), Member Username (if writing about another member), and any other details that might help them answer your question.
To view the moderator's response
- When your moderator responds, there will be a number next to the messages icon
- Click on the icon OR My Messages link to open My Messages
- Click on Contact Moderator, then click on the arrow next to the name of the Town see your moderator's response.
- You can reply by typing a reply in the box and clicking the Send button