Manage Posts: Edit, Taken/Received, Cancel
Make changes to or remove posts with Manage Post:
Find your post on your My Posts page, then click the Manage Post button next to a post you made and select an option from the drop-down menu
- Select Edit Post from the drop-down menu.
- Make changes to any field in your post, including adding up to 3 photos.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Your post changes will appear online but a new email will not be sent to members who are set up to receive post emails.
- If your original post had to be approved by the Town moderator, your updated post will also need to be approved.
- Please note that you cannot change the type of post (Offer, Wanted). For this, you will need to cancel the post and create a new one.
Mark as Taken or Received
- Select Mark as Taken or Mark as Received from the drop down menu.
- Your post will be marked Taken or Received and removed from most pages on the website. You will be able to continue to communicate with the members who replied to your post for one week. Other members will not be able to send new replies.
- You will still be able to see any replies and messages you previously received in the Replies to My Posts section of My Messages.
Delete a post for an item that has not been taken or received
- Select Cancel Post and your post will be immediately removed.
- Other members will no longer be able to reply online or by email.
- You will still be able to see but not reply to any messages you previously received in the Replies to My Posts section of My Messages.