Delete Freecycle account
If you no longer want to be a member of Freecycle.org
You can delete your account yourself
- Go to https://freecycle.org and log in if necessary.
- Click the My Menu icon and select My Settings.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the red Delete Account button
- Confirm that you do want to delete your acount. Your account will be immediately deleted and all associated data will be removed from our database.
Or request account deletion
- Click on the Contact link at the top of this page.
- Provide the email address you use for Freecycle and ask for your account to be deleted. Please use the word "Delete" rather than "Unsubscribe" just to be really clear that you want your account removed, rather than just stop receiving emails.
- We will confirm when your account is deleted. All associated data will be removed from our database.
If you want to remain a member but unsubscribe from emails, or get fewer emails from us, you can change your email preferences.
If you are having difficulty logging into Freecycle.org, deleting your account may not be the best solution. Our Help Team volunteers will be happy to help you get logged in. Just click the Contact link at the top of this page and provide the email address you use for Freecycle and a detailed description of the issue you are having, including any error messages you received.