Sign up and Log in with Facebook
You can use your Facebook account to log into Freecycle.org
Please note that this is not required; it is only one option for signing up and logging in.
If you don't already have a Freecycle account
- Click the Sign Up button at the top of any Freecycle.org page
- Click the blue Sign up with Facebook button on the Sign Up form
- Enter your preferred Freecycle username in the Username field. Please note that username can only include letters and numbers, with no spaces in between.
- Click the blue Sign up with Facebook button again.
- You will be asked to confirm or log into your Facebook account. Once you've done this, your Freecycle account is created and linked to your Facebook account.
- To log in with your Facebook account, just click the Log in with Facebook button on the Login form.
If you already have a Freecycle account, you can link it to your Facebook account
- Log into https://freecycle.org/
- Click the My Menu icon and select My Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click Connect Account to Facebook, then follow the instructions on screen. You may be asked to log into your Facebook account to complete the linking. The button text will change to Disconnect Facebook Account.
To remove the link to Facebook, go to My Settings and click the blue Disconnect Facebook Account button.